Here's the latest...
Times are a little strange. We get that. As travel restrictions change from day to day, here’s all you need to know about our hotels.
In Bangkok, the hotel is currently closed. Our all-day restaurant, Chim Chim, is open daily from 8am – 10pm, while our fine-dining restaurant, TAAN, will reopen very soon. Keep your eyes peeled for the reopening of our rooftop bar Paradise Lost soon. Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy regular dining at the Pool and In-Room, while My Club benefits are operating as per usual.
Rooms are back open in Pattaya, with restaurants Big Fish and The Roof operating daily. Guests can expect our new cafe-diner On the Road to open very soon!
So Fresh, So Clean
We’re taking every step to keep our hotels, restaurants and venues sparkly clean and fresh for your enjoyment. We’re bending over backwards to ensure our standards and procedures follow the guidelines set by SHA (Amazing Thailand Health and Safety Administration) and Ecolab, a global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and follow the instruction from PRD (The Government Public Relations Department) D-M-H-T-T codes (Keep social distancing, Mask wearing, Hand washing, Temperature checking, Testing for Covid-19 twice a week).
Here’s what we’re doing across our hotels, restaurants and venues. Thank you for taking the time to read and follow our guidelines.
- We’re fully vaccinated
- We’re carrying out deep cleaning of all public spaces with frequent disinfection of high-touch areas
- We’re ensuring all staff and guests wear face masks in public areas
- All team members undergo a temperature check before each shift
- We’ve implemented clear social distancing guidelines throughout the hotel for both staff and guests to follow
- Touchless hand sanitisers are available throughout the hotel
- We’re testing our staff for Covid-19 twice a week
- All rooms are deeply cleaned and sanitised and then sealed for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the next guest arrival
- We’re offering a limited number of reservations in order to safely distance occupied rooms
- We’re removing non-essential items off the room but still available upon request
- Our staff have been trained on standards, procedures and best practices for cleanliness and health
- Pools, gyms and other common areas abide by social distancing and sanitation measures